The 2023 Annual Business Meeting will be held on Saturday, June 17, 10 a.m. at Arrowwood Lodge in Baxter.
The business meeting culminates the Board of Directors’ election. Results will be announced at the meeting. Agenda items include updates from the Board and CEO. Ballots will be mailed mid-May and need to be returned by June 17.
Members will have the option to vote electronically again. When you receive your ballot in the mail, you can choose to mail it back in a return envelope or be directed to vote online.
To attend the business meeting, members must RSVP by clicking the button below or calling (218) 829-2827. Member confirmation tickets will be issued to those registered via email. Please RSVP by June 13, so that we can adequately prepare for the number attending.
Online registration members must present a printed or electronic RSVP confirmation (on a cell phone or a tablet) at the time of check-in. Members that call in their RSVP will have their tickets available when we check members in, like a will-call process.
Online: Online voting must be done by 10 a.m. June 16, 2023
Vote: Online by 10 a.m. on June 16, 2023. Go to https://www.directovote.net/cwp. Enter your individualized information printed on the enclosed yellow return envelope marked "Official Ballot Use Only" and it will take you to your personal ballot page.
QR Code: From a mobile device, scan the QR code printed on teh detachable stub of the enclosed yellow return envelope marked for "Office Ballot Use Only" and it will take you to your personal ballot page
SmartHub: Vote in the app or online
- App: Open your SmartHub app, login and click the "Vote Now" button.
- Online: Login to your SmartHub online account and click the "Vote Now" button.
Mail: Ballots must be received at the post office box designated on the yellow return envelope prior to 10:00 a.m., June 17, 2023
To be counted, mailed ballots must be sealed in the “Secrecy Envelope” and inserted into the final “Official Ballot Use Only” return envelope. Ballots must be received at the post office box designated on the yellow return envelope prior to 10:00 a.m., June 17, 2023. Read and follow directions carefully.
- Two official envelopes are enclosed: a white “Ballot Secrecy Envelope” and a yellow Business Reply Envelope marked “Official Ballot Use Only”.
- Upon completing your ballot, insert the ballot into the white “Ballot Secrecy Envelope” and seal this envelope. Insert the sealed white “Secrecy Envelope” into the yellow “Official Ballot Use Only” return envelope. Tear off and discard the large stub on the back. It has your name and personal information for your verification and use only. Once removed, the bar coding on the yellow envelope flap will identify you as the official voter. Seal and mail.
In Person: Ballots must be received in person by 10:00 a.m., June 17,2022
- In person Ballots can be dropped off at Crow Wing Power by 5 p.m. Friday, June 16, 2023 or dropped off at the Annual Business Meeting by 10:00 a.m. Saturday, June 17, 2023 at Arrowwood Lodge in Baxter. Ballots must be in their sealed envelope.