Go Paperless for Your Chance to Win $100!
Help to preserve the environment, help us reduce costs, and possibly win free electricity!
Did you know for every 1,000 members who are paperless, 24,000 envelopes, 12,000 sheets of paper, and over $9,000 in postage and processing are saved annually!
Crow Wing Power is encouraging members to go paperless by entering existing AND new members who go paperless into monthly drawings for two $100 bill credits.
Beginning January 1 and ending March 31st, 2021, two winners will be randomly drawn at the end of each month. Each winner will receive a $100 credit on their electric bill.
By going paperless you’re electing to receive a bill available reminder each month by email. You can then log in to your SmartHub account, where you can
* Securely pay, view, download, or print your bill;
* Manage your account, including choosing your payment options;
* Set up auto payments and secure preferred payment methods;
* View your power use and track your consumption through detailed graphs; and
* If you have a smart home device like Amazon Echo or Google Home, you can use it as well. “Alexa, when’s my electric bill due?”
By going paperless, you will also begin receiving the Current Connection newsletter electronically.
To get entered into the contest, begin by registering in SmartHub. If you are already registered in SmartHub, log in, and follow the steps below.
* Click on ‘My Profile’, then choose ‘Update My Paperless Settings’.
* Under ‘Paperless Settings”, click the slider to ‘ON, choose ‘Yes’ on the confirmation pop-up box.
* Close the pop-up window and you will be entered into the contest.
Existing paperless members will be included in the drawing.
Open to residential members only.
Contest begins January 1 and ends March 31, 2021.