Crow Wing Power will install and rent to our members security lights, owned and maintained by us and installed on our poles. In operation, these lights are not metered, and are automatically switched ON and OFF with a photo-eye (no switching is provided).
- No Pole Required (uses existing CWP Pole) $225.00
- New Pole(s) Required $725.00/each
- Underground Secondary (when needed) $6.00/ft
- Overhead and Underground Primary (when needed) $12.00/ft
- Installation costs can vary depending upon local conditions
- 42 W LED (Dusk-to-Dawn) $9.00/month
- 42 W LED (Dusk-to-Dawn) WITH SEPARATE TRANSFORMER $26.00/month
Contact us for more information.
A Caution on Light Trespass
Members requesting a Crow Wing Power security light are responsible for securing necessary permission from adjacent property owners to both install and operate security light equipment. If neighbors object to the light trespassing on their property, the security light may be removed.
Please note that several cities have enacted ordinances against light pollution. These may severely limit the type of lighting that may be used and where this lighting is placed. Crow Wing Power's fixture may not meet these standards.